Do you keep your home and office facility clean? Isn’t the HVAC system an integral part of it? The typical answer to both these questions would definitely be “Yes.” Clean surroundings and good air quality means healthy individuals. Therefore, cleanliness, all around, is of utmost importance. While you can’t do much about the pollution outdoors, there’s a lot you can do to improve the air quality indoors.
One major way in which you can make a marked difference, for the better, in your indoor environment is by ensuring HVAC cleaning. This is the right time to point out that the HVAC system is the lungs of your building. The cleaner it is, the cleaner and healthier is your structure.
4 Reasons Why HVAC Cleaning Is A Must In South Florida
Health is wealth, and cleanliness is the key to good health. This very basic fact is important enough to push the point home. But if you want to delve deep into why HVAC cleaning is a must in South Florida and elsewhere, here are the details:
1. Air Pollution Exists Indoors – Pollution does not exist outdoors only. It happens indoors, as well. Dust mites, dirt, pollen, dander, smoke, VoCs, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses are some common contaminants that pollute the indoor air. These settle within the HVAC system over the coils, on the fan, inside the ducts, and other similar places. Most of these surfaces provide a conducive climate for the contaminants to flourish, increasing their concentration. Slowly they start spreading through the circulating air. So, what was once inside the system does not remain so anymore. Keeping the heating and cooling system clean means keeping the contaminants in check.
2. Helps Get Rid Of Pests And Critters – Pests and critters often find their way indoors. The typical places where they make their homes are those that are dark and hard to reach. The ducts fulfill both these requirements. These animals shed dead skin cells and leave their excrement. Sometimes they even die inside such spaces. As a result, microbes and other illness-causing microorganisms can be found in abundance here. Professional cleaning of the ducts prevents such agents from wreaking havoc on the health of the residents and workers.
3. Removes Foul Odors – Odors are part of almost every closed structure. These range from cooking smells to the smell of cleaning agents and office supplies. But all odors are not pleasant. Some are really bad and offensive. They can not only put you off but prevent one from staying inside. The cause of these unappealing odors could be mold growth, dead critters in the system, dust particles that have absorbed the stinking smell, etc. A thorough cleaning of the HVAC system will help eliminate these smells and stop them from spreading throughout the closed house or office space.
4. Increases The Life And Efficiency Of The Unit – Dust, dirt, and other debris accumulate on the wings of the fan, its belt, on the coil surfaces, the grilles, etc. These accumulations pose two problems. One, they prevent the free movement of the moving parts, causing friction and subsequent overheating of the system. Two, the air is not able to move freely and come completely in contact with the coil surface. Due to this, the system has to work harder and longer to maintain the desired temperature within the building. HVAC cleaning does away with both the problems and so there are no unexpected major breakdowns. Suffice to say, a system that works impeccably has a long life and gives full value for money output.
Tips To Keep The HVAC Clean
Here are some tips that will come in handy in keeping the HVAC system clean for longer. These might even save the day for you.
1. Change the air filters at the recommended intervals to prevent them from clogging.
2. Keep the drip tray and drain line clear of all accumulations.
3. Maintain appropriate humidity levels to discourage mold growth.
4. Make sure that the insulation is proper, and there are no leaks in the ducts.
5. Get the ducts cleaned by professionals once in 5 years.
6. Stick to the annual maintenance schedule of your HVAC system.
7. Dust the exterior of the unit regularly to keep it clean.
Choose Aztil Air Conditioning For HVAC Cleaning in South Florida
Aztil Air Conditioning is a top-notch HVAC contractor in West Palm Beach, Florida. Here are the top 5 reasons you should join hands with us:
1. Operating Since 1981 – We’ve been around for a long time and understand not only the area but its specific needs. Our technicians are well acquainted with all routes and locations, so being on time is never a problem for us.
2. Experience In Abundance – We have been handling installation, repairs, and maintenance for HVAC for almost 30 years now. We can work on both old and new systems alike. Give us any brand, and our air experts will work their magic on it. Our extensive knowledge and experience make us really good at what we do.
3. Open 24/7 With Emergency Services – We know very well that HVAC troubles can happen anytime. They don’t see the time of the day before striking. But because we care for your comfort, we are open 24/7 to book an appointment. Additionally, we also provide emergency services so that you don’t have to suffer.
HVAC cleaning is not a wastage of money. It is essential to maintaining good indoor air quality, which, in turn, means good health for all occupants. It keeps the Sick Building syndrome at bay and makes the heating and cooling system more effective and efficient. Last but not least, it gives a fresh lease of life to the unit, which would have otherwise broken down long back.
If you wish to schedule the cleaning of your West Palm Beach HVAC system, look no further than Aztil Air Conditioning. To book an appointment, give us a call at +1-888-729-8452.