A common AC mistake committed by most homeowners is not scheduling their AC maintenance at the start of the summer season. They assume, since the air conditioner was working fine last summer, it will continue to do so. Seldom do they realize that the problem may have started brewing last season, and overlooking the maintenance now could lead to expensive AC repairs.
Another school of thought is that AC maintenance is a wasteful and expensive activity that serves no purpose. If something has to go wrong, it will, and maintenance will not make any difference. To such people, ignorance may be bliss, but if they pay attention to the below-mentioned facts, they will realize how much more they have to bear.
1. How often does your AC break down or develop issues as compared to those who ensure regular AC maintenance?
2. How expensive are the repairs to your unit as compared to the ones that are well taken care of by the technicians?
3. How high is your electricity bill as compared to the others?
The answer to these three questions will help you understand the importance of AC maintenance.
It’s Never Too Late For AC Maintenance
At the very onset, let’s be clear about one important fact – It’s Never Too Late For AC Maintenance. If you still have not scheduled it for your AC, contact Aztil AC at +1-888-729-8452. Our trained technician will come to your home and do thorough maintenance or tune-up of your AC so that it functions optimally without giving you any trouble.
How AC Maintenance Helps
1. Keeps Most Problems At Bay – Annual AC maintenance takes care of most of the issues which, if left unattended, develop into problems. For example, the fan belt is tightened to prevent noises and improve cooling, the fan motor is cleaned so that the fan moves without any hinderances, loose wires are tightened to prevent short circuits, and so on. Since the maintenance involves the complete check-up of the cooling unit, it helps you evade most of the scenarios that could make your unit malfunction or break down.
2. Increases Your Savings – AC maintenance help recover around 20% to 25% of the lost efficiency. The more efficient your cooling unit, the lesser the power it will consume. It results in more savings in your electricity bills. So if you wish to be on top of your utility bills, AC maintenance is a must-do.
3. Reduces The Cost Of Repairs – Timely rising to the occasion and getting the repairs means that the issue will not escalate into a bigger problem. Small things are not only easy to rectify, but they also cost less. However, once it is a full-blown problem, not only will the rectification become an expensive activity, but it will also take a lot of time. You will be paying the technician by the hour, so the longer it takes, the more you pay.
Is It Necessary To Service AC Every Year?
Let’s begin by asking another question, “Do you service your car every year?”, then why not your AC? The servicing of a car is important so that it runs smoothly and gives good mileage. So is the case with an air conditioner. You need to get it serviced every year so that it gives you optimum and troublefree performance. Therefore, YES, it is necessary to get the servicing of your AC done every year.
Can I Do AC Maintenance?
Ac maintenance is not a plain and simple task, one that you can do on your own. Please refrain from doing so. At most, you can change the air filters, but draw the line at that. AC maintenance is a complex activity, one that can only be done by a trained technician. It involves proper inspection of the cooling unit. It includes examining the motor and the blower along with the drain line and coils. Additionally, checks are done to verify the operating pressures and temperatures, the return and supply lines, level of the refrigerant, and connections.
Technician Most suitable Person For AC Maintenance
A trained and certified HVAC technician is the only person who is most suited to do the AC maintenance. The technician will keep all the safety regulations in mind while performing the task and complete it with due diligence. You may come across people who claim to be trained, but when you ask for their certification or license, they will try to confuse with words. Beware of such con men as they can put the health of your family as well as the AC at risk.
Cost Of AC Maintenance
Routine maintenance and servicing of AC will cost around $75 to $200. Extended service contracts can cost you around $150 to $500. However, these include the complete HVAC system, that is, both heating and cooling. In the case of repairs other than the standard service, you may have to pay to the HVAC technician $50 to $150 per hour.
The price of AC maintenance varies due to the size of the system you have, the size of your home, the age of your AC unit, ease of access to the unit, and so on.
Contact Us For AC Maintenance Services In West Palm Beach
Now that you know why AC maintenance is so important, let’s come back to the most crucial fact that we mention in the beginning – It’s never too late to get the maintenance of your AC done. Yes, it will give you a couple of hours of discomfort because your AC will be switched off due to safety purposes. But once the servicing is complete, you can enjoy a cool and comfortable home without your cooling unit, giving any trouble.
You can contact the elite team of Aztil AC to schedule the maintenance of your AC. Our representatives can be reached anytime at +1-888-729-8452. If you want to run your AC without any problems for years to come, you need our annual AC maintenance services. Let us start today itself and build a fruitful relationship. We are glad to be of assistance in any which way we can.