The furnace installed in your home or office is the savior in the winter season. But alas, they have a fixed life. Sometimes recurring problems make it necessary to replace the furnace and other times the reason is its age. No matter the exact cause, the heating and cooling equipment’s replacement becomes a necessity based on the circumstances.
When it becomes clear that furnace replacement is the next order of business, the air experts at Aztil Air Conditioning in West Palm Beach, Florida, have your back. From start to finish, we shall take care of all that needs to be done. Assisting you every step of the way, we shall help you find the best furnace within your budget and deliver it at your doorstep.
When To Replace The Furnace
Being prepared for replacement is fine, but that does not mean that one has to think about replacement every time there is a fault. Since most problems are rectifiable, you need to think of replacement only when certain conditions are fulfilled. Without much ado, here is a list of those conditions:
1. If The Furnace Is More Than 10 Years Old – The usual Life expectancy of a furnace is 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is older than 10 years and nearing the 15 years mark, it is wise to think about replacement. In the last 10 years, technology has changed so much that a new furnace is bound to serve you better despite the expensive investment.
2. If The Need For Repairs Is Constant – Assuming that trained and certified technicians have always carried out your furnace repairs, if it still demands constant repairs, it means that the system is nearing its productive life. Towards the end, any unit, no matter how good and well taken care of, will start giving frequent troubles. It is the unit’s way of letting you know that its end is in sight, and it would be better for you to be prepared for the day that it ultimately dies.
3. The Cost Of Repairs Is Touching The Sky – If the cumulative cost of repairs during each successive year is showing an increasing trend, it is indicative of the fact that to keep the unit running, you have to spend more and more. This is a losing battle financially. At the most, your furnace should need minor repairs from time to time, that is if you see to its annual maintenance religiously. If it is digging bigger and deeper holes in your pockets every year that passes, chucking it and investing in a better furnace would be ideal. Though the expense may seem extreme to bear, it will pay for itself without becoming a nuisance in the long run.
4. Getting Spares Is Becoming Impossible – There comes a time when getting the original spares for repairs becomes increasingly difficult. It usually happens when the technology becomes outdated and is being phased out. Buying spares for old units is not only difficult but also very expensive, and sometimes it is troublesome as well. If you don’t wish to be caught unaware, replace your old furnace when the technician tells you that it’s time.
5. There Is No Energy Savings – Despite maintenance and taking care of the furnace, if the utility bills still increase month after month, the time is ripe for furnace replacement. It means that there is no more juice left in the furnace to work efficiently. The unit is slowing down and has to work harder. As a result, it fails on the efficiency parameter repeatedly.
Some More Indicators That Point Towards Furnace Replacement
A couple more clues that lead to the inference that furnace replacement is due or will be shortly are:
1. Hot and cold spots inside your home that were not there earlier.
2. The furnace cycles on and off frequently and does not blow hot air.
3. The furnace is making a racket. The noise is too high, even after maintenance and repairs.
4. The flame of the burner has turned yellow, which is indicative of incomplete combustion.
5. The carbon monoxide detector goes off frequently to warn of a gas leak.
Aztil Air Conditioning For Comprehensive Furnace Replacement Service In West Palm Beach
Aztil Air Conditioning delivers comprehensive furnace replacement service in West Palm Beach, Florida. Right from providing energy-efficient, variable-speed furnace options, we also take care of uninstalling the old one and replacing it with the new one. Additionally, we do repairs, inspections, and tune-ups, to keep your furnace well maintained and in top working order.
Aztil also offers its client’s 12-month financing, which means that on approval, we deliver the new unit to you either the same day or the very next. When you partner with us, you don’t have to suffer unnecessarily. We are here to see you through the thick and thin of HVAC troubles.
Partner With Aztil Air Conditioning Because…
…you need the reasons, well, here they are:
1. The technicians at Aztil AC are all NATE certified.
2. They are experienced and thorough professionals who work with complete integrity.
3. We always stand by the job we do.
4. Our services are affordable and in sync with the industry standards.
5. Prompt action, complete problem resolution, customer satisfaction, and convenience are our top-most goals.
6. We are open 24/7 and 365 days a year.
7. We handle all HVAC emergencies on a priority basis.
8. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our technicians follow all the safety guidelines as prescribed by the World Health Organization.
Aztil Air Conditioning is not just a business. For us, it is a way of life. We believe there is no alternative to good old hard work, so we give every job our 100%. To experience our quality work and professionalism, give us a call at +1-888-729-8452. Allow us to give your heating and cooling system the tender loving care that is due. Help us help you. Call today!